Saturday, July 19, 2014

What If She's Playing Games?

There are a lot of questions about mixed signals and game playing from
women. This is what I have found will stop it all cold -- Walk Away!

It may sound obvious but I know that even when I was acting DJish some
girls would still try to manipulate me, especially the hot ones. It
amazes me the power some women "think" they have over men.

I know this to be true, and it's men's fault. Most men will try and
try again with a woman until she just bites his head off. Most girls,
the hot ones for sure, really think that they can have their cake and
eat it too. They don't think you have the guts to walk off; they think
you'd never do that.

I believe women think that as long as you think you may have any
chance at all with them, you'll remain accessible. As a matter of
fact, I know this. Women feel comfortable playing games and making you
wait around. Walk away and they cannot believe it; it blows their
minds.

When you walk away it actually clearly displays to them all the traits
they want in a man. So don't let her toy with you.

The last girl that was trying to manipulate me was beautiful and knew
it. She was interested in me but would not do what needed to be done
for us to be together. I'll just say that she was trying to "have her
cake and eat it too."

She knew I was interested, and that she was hot, so she thought she
could get away with murder, so to speak. She never dreamt I'd say to
hell with her and move on. But I did, and I'm damn proud of it. And
she was crushed!

It still amazes me how much girls hate to lose when they are trying to
manipulate or get something from a guy. The real hot ones have
probably never had a guy walk away, ever. So they have themselves on a
pedestal.

If you walk away because she isn't "playing fair", it destroys that
pedestal, and her fantasyland is replaced by a big slap in the face, a
dose of what men deal with daily from women -- pain, reality,
rejection, loss.

I think that the act of a guy walking away is our ultimate weapon. You
must be willing to do this. Women can walk away easily, because
getting dates or sex for them is a given, unless they are really
unattractive. They know the power in it. But most guys won't use this
power, or don't realize they have it.

We do have it, and it does all come down to confidence. I think a lot
of guys aren't sure what confidence is. My description of confidence
is being fine without a woman. That is the ultimate weapon to combat a
woman's game playing. It may not prevent them from playing games or
trying to manipulate you, but it damn sure will frustrate and confuse
them.

When that one girl that thought I'd never walk off found out I did
because she wasn't playing her cards right, it stripped her of any
power she "thought" she had over me. That's a good feeling and I hope
others will use the power of "walking away."

It is a power naturally bestowed upon an attractive woman, and they
think they are the only elite group that has it. If you utilize this
same power that you DO have, she will see that you have the same if
not better "weapons" than she does.

From then on, if she is interested, no more games or manipulation. She
will be "on her toes" and attentive, likely working harder than you to
salvage a chance for the two of you getting involved romantically.

Credits: Sosuave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 BJB-007.com | by TNB