Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video)

In this interview with IrokTV, Tonto Dikeh talks about the man in her life, career and more


This is what she ahd to say about her relationship


I'm a grown woman I'm not young anymore, so definitely I have someone in my life that I love…that I love to death, i love him, i love him, he makes me happy, he makes me laugh. He's making me blush, but I can't talk about him, that's all I can say.


She also said the reason she sign with KasBeats was to avoid falling like Genevieve and Omotola. And no she's not dating Wizkid. 


Watch the interview


Click here:
http://tinyurl.com/9ryyv8x


Click www.bjb-007.blogspot.com for more reports. Daily.
Sent from my BlackBerry® Smartphone, from Etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with Etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 BJB-007.com | by TNB